It’s a never-ending cycle. You know you owe money to the IRS but you’re too intimidated to deal with them. It gets to the point where you know you need to face the situation head on, but the debt is too overwhelming to handle by yourself. At this point, hiring a tax professional would be a step in the right direction, but not all companies are the same. So you must wonder “What makes the best tax relief companies?”
- A Free Consultation: This is a brief session where you meet with a tax relief representative to discuss your situation. After review, they can give you a clear and concise plan of what happens next.
- Transparency: When you hire a tax professional, they are providing a service as your voice to the IRS. This is a big step and you will want a company that communicates with you all the way.
- Trust: Entrusting your tax debt to a third party can make you feel vulnerable or desperate. It’s important to feel you can trust the company with your private information as they will serve as your voice to the IRS.
- Read Reviews: There is no easier way to measure a company’s integrity than by reading reviews by past customers. A high number of complaints should be a red flag to keep researching.
- Discuss Your Options: After reviewing your case, your tax professional should express several routes you can take. Some situations are better and some are worse. Let a tax professional help you to decide the best way to move forward.
What Happens Next?
The process to tax relief starts with a free consultation. After answering questions about your situation, a tax professional will explain your options to you. There is no pressure to take on services, but if you choose to do so, we will walk alongside and answer every question you have. Civic Tax Relief is the trustworthy tax relief partner you want to have. You aren’t alone and we have helped others in your same situation. For more free information on how to settle your tax debt, contact us today!